IEEM2018 Late Breaking Research Poster PresentationsApplication and Abstract Submission Deadline:
Dear Prospective Participant
Due to numerous requests, we are pleased to announce that IEEM 2018 will accept abstract-only submissions to facilitate the sharing and update of the latest research findings in the field of industrial engineering and engineering management. These abstracts will be presented in the poster session of the conference. The session will highlight the latest groundbreaking observations in industrial engineering and engineering management. The deadline for abstract-only submission is 15 August and will be reviewed by the programme committee to ensure quality and fit within the scope of the conference. As this is not a full paper submission, the abstracts will not be included in the IEEE Explore. Unfortunately we are not able to accept any full paper submission at this stage as there are insufficient time and capacity for a proper review. For your information, we have received more than 600 full paper submitted to the conference for consideration.
IEEM2018 will take place from 16 to 19 December, 2018 in Bangkok at the Royal Orchid Sheraton and Towers Hotel located along the Chao Phaya River. With the vibrant Bangkok city as its setting, the poster and oral presentations will provide an outstanding combination of educational, social and recreational opportunities. We invite you to enhance the value of this meeting by contributing an abstract.
Tritos LAOSIRIHONGTHONG PhD
IEEM2018 Organizing Chair
Professor, Thammasat University, Thailand
Information & Instructions
- Application Process Researchers may apply by sending an email that provides the required information to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Late Breaking Research Poster Presentations".
- Clearly state the "Topic" (choose from the list below)
- Include the abstract, prepared according to the given format, as a file attachment to the email
- Abstract submissions must include paper title, author(s)' name(s), affiliations, and email address of the Main Author
- The abstract body should be in text only and may not exceed 180 words
- Granting IEEM2018 to publish and disseminate it electronically
- Accepting that the abstract will not be included in the IEEM2018 conference proceedings
- All applications and abstracts will be reviewed for scientific merits
- English shall be the official language throughout the meeting
- Acceptance is on condition that at least one author will register and present the poster at the conference.